Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Email link at top right hand side missing of home page..can't acces my email

New Poster

Email link at top right hand side missing of home page..can't acces my email

The email link on my home (Xfinity) page on the upper right hand corner is no longer there..can't sign in to view them.  have no idea where it went.  Called Comcast and was told it was Firefox's  problem and I needed to update it ..Firefox always updates automaticly, I don't have to do it. I am lost

Expert

Re: Email link at top right hand side missing of home page..can't acces my email

Anon515995 wrote:

The email link on my home (Xfinity) page on the upper right hand corner is no longer there..can't sign in to view them.  have no idea where it went.  Called Comcast and was told it was Firefox's  problem and I needed to update it ..Firefox always updates automaticly, I don't have to do it. I am lost

Try clearing your cache.

In the meantime you should be able to get to your email by scrolling all the way down the homepage to the black banner at the bottom.  You'll see Check Email & Voicemail.  Click on that.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Problem Solver

Re: Email link at top right hand side missing of home page..can't acces my email

Set a bookmark for your email on your Bookmarks Toolbar. Makes it easier to go right to it.

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=default0/INBOX

ff bookmark.JPG

Expert

Anon515995 wrote:

Can you see the "hamburger icon" in the upper right corner?  If so click on that to see the other icons that are normally there.  If you have the window reduced to a smaller size, the icons will vanish to save screen real estate, and then you would need to use the hamburger to access them.

New Poster

Using the URL "https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=default0/INBOX"  results in

"408 Request Time-out

Your browser didn't send a complete request in time."

(Chrome)

(EMAIL icon is missing from Comcast home page using IE, Firefox OR Chrome)

New Poster

https://web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/mail?app=mail#1

The link above is working!

(email icon has mysteriously returned to the home page just now...)

New Poster

I am having all these same issue of the top banner links to login/access email be missing, only a couple months after you all. I tried that link below and it wouldn't go anywhere, it just said it took too long to load and quit. I've tried the help chat, the person was useless. They suggested clearing the cache and cookies, trying a different browser (tried Chrome and Firefox), and still nothing. Did you all just give up or did the my xfinity webpage eventually fix itself? Knowing that others have had this problem makes me think it has to do with comcast and not my individual laptop. I searched around the comcast help area and eventually found this website:  https://customer.xfinity.com/#/ which loaded and has a clickable link to log in and access email, but this should not be so convoluted just to get to your freaking email. 

Expert

@spoothead wrote:

I am having all these same issue of the top banner links to login/access email be missing, only a couple months after you all. I tried that link below and it wouldn't go anywhere, it just said it took too long to load and quit. I've tried the help chat, the person was useless. They suggested clearing the cache and cookies, trying a different browser (tried Chrome and Firefox), and still nothing. Did you all just give up or did the my xfinity webpage eventually fix itself? Knowing that others have had this problem makes me think it has to do with comcast and not my individual laptop.------------------

Can you see a hamburger icon in the upper right corner of the screen?  If so Click on it and see if your icons show up.  It looks like this------------

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 5.08.29 PM.jpg