Community Forum

Email issues

New Poster

Email issues

My email doesn't load easily and I cannot always open attachments.

 

Can you call me?

Expert

Re: Email issues


@georgettedg wrote:

My email doesn't load easily and I cannot always open attachments.

 

Can you call me?


No one from here will call you, but someone will respond to your post here, so check back often.


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Email issues

My email doesn't load and I can not see my emails.  Every time when I click on email screen changes and shows that email is loading, but then it returns to home screen.

 

How can I see my emails?

 

Expert

Re: Email issues


@Arkbel wrote:

My email doesn't load and I can not see my emails.  Every time when I click on email screen changes and shows that email is loading, but then it returns to home screen.

 

How can I see my emails?

 



Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Email issues

I cleared everything and I tried to use 3 browsers and I can not see my email.

Expert

Re: Email issues


@Arkbel wrote:

I cleared everything and I tried to use 3 browsers and I can not see my email.


Do you have access to another computer or other device you could try signing into your account from?  Or go to the library and see if you can sign in using one of their computers?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Email issues

I tried to use my iPhone and I could not open email.  I was redirected to home page.  I really do not know what else I can do on my side to see my email account.

Expert

Re: Email issues


@Arkbel wrote:

I tried to use my iPhone and I could not open email.  I was redirected to home page.  I really do not know what else I can do on my side to see my email account.


Then I will escalate this to the forum admins to get someone to look at your account.  You should see a response in this thread.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Email issues

I am having the same issue on my Mac but not my iphone.  After logging in, you see the three dots trying to connect but it just keeps cycling. I have not been able to read my email on my laptop for days and need to access a shared document via email.

New Poster

Re: Email issues

They contacted me and I spent a long time to follow their directions.  It did not change anything.  They told me that they reset my email account and I need to try again in 2 hours.  I tried after 4 hours and still can not access my email. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Email issues


@jaxbells wrote:

I am having the same issue on my Mac but not my iphone.  After logging in, you see the three dots trying to connect but it just keeps cycling. I have not been able to read my email on my laptop for days and need to access a shared document via email.



Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Email issues

Clearing out history did not work; I can pull up email using Safari, but I prefer to Chrome and it is cumbersome to switch browsers. Is there a real fix available?

Expert

Re: Email issues


@jaxbells wrote:

Clearing out history did not work; I can pull up email using Safari, but I prefer to Chrome and it is cumbersome to switch browsers. Is there a real fix available?


Are you using the latest version of Chrome?  I am using it on an iMac and a Windows 10 laptop, and I can get to my email OK.  You could also try doing a complete reset in Chrome.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Email issues

I have the latest version of Chrome. The problem seemed to arise after an update. 

Official Employee

Re: Email issues

Hello Everyone. 

 

Thanks for reaching out about your email concerns. I'd be happy to look into this. Please send me a private message with your full name so we can begin troubleshooting. 

 

KenF


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!