Community Forum

Email issues...again!

Contributor

Email issues...again!

So yet again another problem with Comcast new email platform.  I was sent some emails this morning but have yet to receive them.   I then tried emailing one to myself and while it shows that it was sent, I have yet to receive it.  Why are there so many ongoing problems with this new email program? Why can't it get fixed and stay fixed!

Please don't suggest I clear my cookies or switch browsers.  My computer is not the problem. Comcast's email program is the problem!!

Contributor

Re: Email issues...again!

Same issue I am having. I can receive email from outside sites, but when I send a test email to myself it takes up to an hour or ore to arrive.  Despite what has been posted on many thread here it is NOT fixed.

Contributor

Yes..I read the many postings from Comcast Nicole saying that the issue is fixed.  But noticed that my comment and yours have not  received a reply from anyone at Comcast on this board.  It's not fixed.

Official Employee

Hello, 

Please see my response regarding this issue in the original thread, http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/comcast-email-is-down/m-p/3019759#M190242

Please keep in mind repeated posting of a message (or very similar messages) multiple times is considered spamming and is prohibited. You may find a copy of our Forums Policy and Guidelines, here