Community Forum

Email icon

Frequent Visitor

Email icon

I have a Dell E1505 laptop running Vista. The Email icon (envelope) is missing from my home page. I used to be able to refresh the page numerous times and it would appear, now I can't get it to show up. I chatted with a Comcast rep last night and he gave me a link to the login page. I thought this would fix the problem, but not so. It worked last night, so I bookmarked it, but it goes to a different page today. What's up?

Expert

Re: Email icon

In the upper right corner of the page do you see "Menu" and a "hamburger" icon?  If so click it and the icons should be there.  If not, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and under "I want to" click on "Check Email and Voicemail".  That will work until you get your icons sorted out.  Also--------------

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.  See if the icons show up then.

Frequent Visitor

No three dot elipse bar. When I scroll down and click on "want to check email and voicemail" all it does is tell me how to do it. The link won't take me to the log in. I have cleared the cache and history and restarted the browser, that does nothing. I talked to a Comcast rep yesterday and at his suggestion, if I type xfinity.com/myaccount into the address bar, that takes me to the account sign in. About midway down the right side of the page that comes up when I log in is an option to "check email". If I click on that it takes me to my email. This is a way around the problem, but this is still a problem, a Comcast problem. My inqirey has been "escelated to the higher level", whatever that means. They are supposed to call me back.

New Poster

Thank you for responding, however I have already figured out how to read my emails by logging into xfinity.com. I have also attempted all of the ideas you outlined with no luck. After reading some other messages I have found others who for one reason or another have the same issue and have not found a solution. I appreciate your help though!

Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem, cannot  access email from Xfinity home page.

Frequent Visitor

I contacted Comcast by phone on 4/14/18. Since then I have received at least four callbacks to see if my problem has been fixed. I don't think they know what the issue is yet, but they keep telling me," their level II support team is working on it ". I have been using connect.xfinity.com to get to the email login page. It's one more step after having the home page come up, but it works.