Community Forum

Email down

Frequent Visitor

Email down

Email has been down for over 3 hours now. Can send but can’t receive. As usual xfinity says everything is good on their end. Called and all they said was we are looking into it. Hard to run a small business when you can’t receive emails
New Poster

Re: Email down

My email is down also

New Poster

Mine is also down. Seems like it happens on the regular.
New Poster

I'm a realtor and can't send any leases to clients

New Poster

I chatted with the engineers and was told they are working so very hard to correct the e-mail server problem. Funny, there was nothing wrong with the previous engine.

New Poster

Yes ours is down too, we are in South Jersey?

New Poster

unable to access from Xfinity or Windows Live

New Poster

Mine is down also!!

New Poster

Email is down in Colorado too

Regular Visitor

This is garbage.  Comcast has been extremely unreliable for the last 3 months in email.  It started with not being able to get emails as they were being rejected now today same type of behavior.  There should be some type of reimbursement for the hassle stress and lack of service.  I am looking at other TV providers now and plan on switching that first.  In the meantime am slowly switching all my emails to icloud then going to dump comcast.

Regular Visitor

Glad it's not just me! I can send out but can't receive anything at 8:26pm ET

Frequent Visitor

Email Down in Michigan.  Several hours now.

New Poster

Mail down in MA for about 4 hours

New Poster

I am able to send emails from my Outlook Comcast interface but not receive emails. This has been since I got home at about 530pm Eastern Time (NJ).

New Poster

email down in MD as well, going on 3 1/2 hours

New Poster

ya'll.... it's down in Lower Alabama, too!

New Poster

Down in West Virginia as well

New Poster

This happened last Sunday as well. It was down for several hours. They must be having major problems on their end.

New Poster

Down in Nashville, TN too Smiley Sad

New Poster

no incoming email in our area (Chicago suburb) also since abuot 3:45 pm Central time 

New Poster

Down in NH too!
New Poster

Down in seattle since early afternoon --- what's the deal comcast?

@Sbunker
Regular Visitor

Starting to receive email here in Evans (near Augusta) Georgia at 940pm ET

New Poster

Not receiving emails in OR. Not since about 1:30 PST.

Regular Visitor

Same in NW Indiana. Been 4.5 hours. Outage map shows it’s National.. Comcast is obviously being hacked or there are viruses on their servers. But I’m sure that Comcast is and will blame customer equipment and software configurations.
Regular Visitor

Same in NW Indiana. Since 3:45 pm CST.
Comcast has to be getting hacked as this is the third time in the last three weeks. Don’t worry though, it’s probably only Trump rifling through everyone’s email.
New Poster

I am down in NE Indy/Fishers Indiana and was having a hard time understanding what the heck the problem was.  No emails coming down.  Actually restarted computer and rebooted my routers like a dummy.  Glad to have some inkling by finding this post and thank GOD nothing urgent expected to come in today and hope it is all back soon.

Frequent Visitor

This is getting really bad, down again and have had many problems since they changed email service

sometime before the Holidays.  Find it hard to run a Small Business when can't  open email, send out

invoices.  Error says server down, but Comcast advises all ok on their end.  Wow!!

Contributor

Down in Boston since 11am 

New Poster

e-mail down in Portland Oregon also, I am # 270 in the queue for chat response on the issue.  Comcast e-mail has been very sketchy lately despite the $200+ per month we give them, I may have to consider a different provider.

New Poster

I'm in Central California and my inbox is useless ! Second time this week !

New Poster

Email down in Atlanta since before 5pm EST.  What is going on?

New Poster

LOL. Nice que position. At least the adds are still working!!

New Poster

Email down now for 4 hours--what the heck!!!???

New Poster

My email has been down since 3:30 today and still not working.... grrrr

New Poster

I am trying to work on an Amendment and cannot in Texas, I'm a realtor as well.

New Poster

I tried to answer you and they instantly shut my internet down.  I will try again.  Go to billing chat and tell them to credit you for the days lost.  Don't take no for an answer.

New Poster

My email is down too.

New Poster

Seriously Comcast! I have work to do and need to access my email. 

New Poster

I'm in the same boat. Time is money and if I can't access my email, I can't bill clients. 

New Poster

mine is also down in CT

New Poster

Yes email down since 3P. So annoyed!
New Poster

My is down too in SW Wahigton

New Poster

Last email received was around noon

Contributor

Don't hold your breath waiting for it to start working.

I'm supprised they didn't have you check the Connections to your Cable Boxes and Modem. To make sure their "Not too tight" or "too loose". They could've asked you for the Serial Numbers or told you one or more were turned off.

I've been waiting for a month or more for answers.

New Poster

I live near tampa and phoned someone in Maryland both of us had no email, not just a local problem
New Poster

email down yesterday afternoon and evening.  "not available" message at main site.  This morning thousands of emails missing from my account. Called support...no explanation....elevated and promised 24 to 48 hour reply.....It is them.....completely unacceptable

New Poster

working now in Nashville

New Poster

i think it may be going down again...same symptoms. I can't take much more of this.

Frequent Visitor

My email is down again. This is twice this month. So frustrating. Anyone having this problem tonight? Last email was 6:33 pm.