Community Forum

Email down again.

Regular Contributor

Email down again.

Am I the only person not receiving email at all this morning. This has been going on for a few weeks, email goes down, then they dribble in hrs late. Chesterfield Va area. So tired of this.
Official Employee

Re: Email down again.

Greetings, carol32353! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with your email coming in slowly. That's certainly frustrating. Since it has been a few days, are you still having the issue with emails?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

No it stopped but it has happened numerous times in past and I know some were lost. Thanks.
Official Employee

Hey, carol32353. I hope the weekend is starting out good for you. I appreciate the update. Would you be able to let me know if this was the Xfinity webmail or the Xfinity connect app that was the slowdown of if it was a third-party client like outlook or apple mail?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, carol32353. I have not heard back from you and can only assume the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.