Community Forum

Email down AGAIN

Contributor

Email down AGAIN

Yes, thats right... the amazingly horrible Comcast email service is broken yet again.  Email webpage doesn't load... can't get messages, can't send anything.

Time to start taking bets how many hours this will be out again.

Contributor

Re: Email down AGAIN

Likewise in New Jersey.  When I can get in I can't do anything, and my folders aren't showing.

Contributor

"

Error

We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a moment."
Contributor

In a "chat" with a representative:  "I’ve verified that our web developers are  performing some maintenance work with our email server. We are making improvements to the server that will enhance your services."

Regular Contributor

I get the same problem.  It ALWAYS takes me to my home page instead of Xfinity Connect when I try to get to the e-mails section.  Fortunately the Xfinity Connect app works on my Android, but please fix Xfinity Connect on my Windows desktop. Cat Sad

Contributor

In New Jersey also. I can get in, but there have been no emails since yesterday, which is impossible as I get daily digests, etc. At times the Inbox indicates, for instance, 48 emails but they are nowhere to be found. This has been going on for days. Where oh where have my emails gone?

Regular Visitor

comcast email server down again, Not good for business. happens to often 

New Poster

Error 503 when I try to access my e-mail.  So much for this:

"We are making improvements to the server that will enhance your services.""

Which was posted a few posts back as a quote of something a comcast employee said. 

S. NJ customer.