Community Forum

Email and folders lost...Help!

New Poster

Email and folders lost...Help!

All my saved emails and folders are now gone with this "new" system. Help!!!

Expert

Re: Email and folders lost...Help!

Do you mean you cannot see any folders at all?  Is the folder pane missing?  If so, this should sort it out for you-----------------

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Internet-Archive/view-forlders-in-email/m-p/2839240#M505431

New Poster

No, the folders aren't hidden, they're just not there. All my emails before last Thursday are gone too...Really, really, really, bummed....

New Poster

The same thing has happened to my emails.All folders and all emails before Thursday have vanished. What is up Comcast/ xfinity??
Expert

Then I will escalate this to the forum admins for follow-up.

Official Employee

Hello @krey11. I can assist in getting an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you so our team can look into getting this missing emails issue fixed for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.

Official Employee

Hello @PHILNEMIEC. I can assist in getting an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you so our team can look into getting this missing emails issue fixed for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.