Community Forum

Email and Error Code

New Poster

Email and Error Code

Anyone else having this problem?   All day 11/08/18 Can send email but not receive it either with my email client or directly via the web from Xfinity.  I get the following error 

Error

An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

First level tech support could not help and thus far have not received any call back.   Thanks  

Frequent Visitor

Re: Email and Error Code

Same issue here.  Have been unable to load inbox and get the same message.  Has been going on for over 16 hours.  Also, someone sent me a screen shot showing that they sent me an email and 6.8 hours later they got an email message stating "Temporary Failure"  "Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 6.8 hours".  

Called tech support twice today and was told my ticket would be escalated but nothing has happened yet.  No call back either.  Very frustrated with Comcast.  

New Poster

Re: Email and Error Code

This is definitely not an answer to either of the problems because I'm having an issue as well.  I get this message when I try to delete emails for the past day and a half:

Error

This message could not be moved to trash folder, possibly because your mailbox is nearly full.
In that case, please try to empty your deleted items first, or delete smaller messages first.

I cannot figure out what's going on!  Frustrating to say the least and I know I'm not going to get any help if I call Comcast.  Ugh!