Community Forum

Email Not Loading Normally on my Desktop

Contributor

Email Not Loading Normally on my Desktop

Recently, when I'm on the Xfinity homepage and it shows I have an email, I click on it to read the email.

Normally I see the three dots only to show it's loading the email, and then my email shows right away for me to open and read.

Now....I get a message along with the three dots saying Welcome to Xfinity, We Are Loading Your Email.  But then, I get thrown back onto the Xfinity homepage, something that's never happened before.

I have to try at least one more time to click on the email envelope on the homepage and attempt to see my new email.  Can anyone tell me why this is happening?  Thanks.

Expert

Re: Email Not Loading Normally on my Desktop

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the exact same problem.  I have cleared the cache and tried on both Chrome and IE (on laptop), as well as Safari on my phone.  All have had the same issue.

Contributor

Also still having the same issue here, both on IE11 and Firefox.  It only started happening when the Xfinity greeting and the words we're loading your email began to apper along with the three dots.  That's why I assumed it must be some kind of a glitch on the Comcast/Xfinity end.

Hoping it will be corrected soon.

Contributor

I received an email this morning and this problem didn't occur, I haven't cleared my cache or deleted cookies, so I think it may have been resolved by Xfinity, not sure.  Anyway, happy things are back to normal.  Thanks again.