Community Forum

Email Folders missing

New Poster

Email Folders missing

Have a new Dell desktop.  I  have hundreds of mailbox folders, they have always been in alphabetical order on the left side of my email account page, until recently!

Now there are only 14  random folders in that space.  I have no way of scrolling trough them to open a particular folder when I need it.

I can, however move an email to any of the folders by highlighting the email and press the move button. I want them lined up, all of them so that I can access them.

ANYONE????

Expert

Re: Email Folders missing

Look to the left of the folders you can still see for a black arrowhead.  Click on those to see if your other folders are "nested" under them.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem for week now. Several calls, no help. All my important folders are gone.

Expert

@JG2009SR wrote:

I have the same problem for week now. Several calls, no help. All my important folders are gone.

Did you try what I suggested upthread?  Did you look for the black arrowheads next to existing folders?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!