Community Forum

Email Access

Regular Visitor

Email Access

My family no longer uses Xfinity so I use a gmail account for my email. However, my comcast account is still attcatched to other accounts such as Facebook. I would like to change the email on those accounts to my gmail but I can't without getting a verification email sent to my comcast email, which I can't get on to. Is there a way for me to just access the emails without having to be an Xfinity user? 

Expert

Re: Email Access

@Nancyoconnell12 wrote:

My family no longer uses Xfinity so I use a gmail account for my email. However, my comcast account is still attcatched to other accounts such as Facebook. I would like to change the email on those accounts to my gmail but I can't without getting a verification email sent to my comcast email, which I can't get on to. Is there a way for me to just access the emails without having to be an Xfinity user? 

I've disconnected my Xfinity service. How can I access my Comcast email?

If you logged in to your account within 90 days prior to disconnecting your service, you can still use your Comcast email address subject to the terms available at https://my.xfinity.com/terms/web/ .  Learn more about using your Comcast email after disconnecting your service.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.