Community Forum

ERROR POP UP MESSAGES ON XFINITY CONNECT REGARDING GMAILS

Frequent Visitor

ERROR POP UP MESSAGES ON XFINITY CONNECT REGARDING GMAILS

For the last three weeks I have received continuous error messages on my Xfinity Connect email system.  The error messages continuously tell me that my gmail account cannot be accessed by Xfinity and they are going to solve the problem.

I have removed all listings of my gmail account from both Comcast and gmail and I still receive continuous error messages on my Xfinity Connect email account about the inability of Xfinity to retrieve anything having to do with gmail.  I don't care any longer.  Just STOP the pop-ups please.

All I want is to have these bothersome error pop-ups stopped on my Xfinity account.  I have called Xfinity numerous time and I am told they will handle it.  Nothing ever happens.

HELP!  PLEASE!

Regular Visitor

Re: ERROR POP UP MESSAGES ON XFINITY CONNECT REGARDING GMAILS

I'm having the same issue and problems with Comcast.  Help!!

New Poster

I am also having the same problems.  Have had my Support.com people look at it with no avail...also Xfinity seem to know nothing about it?  Anyone have insight.  Please use layman's ters.

Frequent Visitor

After complaining for weeks, I received a mystery email message from a foreign sounding entity telling me my problem had been solved.  I don't know who it was, but I think it came from a Comcast specialiost who finally paid attention to my many requests for help.  My pop-ups about gmails have finally stopped.  The only way to get anything taken care of with Comcast is to constantly complain about it in blogs and message centers.  I hate doing it; however, it is what is necessary since Comcast won' t do anything within normal channels.  Best regards to everyone and good luck with Comcast.  You will need it.

New Poster

I'm getting the same message. Been on phone with Xfinity twice for a total of over an hour. They seem to know nothing about it and cannot fix it. SO frustrating.