Community Forum

EMAIL

New Poster

EMAIL

Yes!Me too!Where's my e-mail??This is the 3rd day that my icons are missing!Chatted online w/a Comcast Rep earlier this a.m.(Lester)&he said it's "system wide"&they're adding "enhancements"&it's being "worked on".C'mon!3days worth!Let's get it together Xfinity!

Expert

Re: EMAIL

@SuzieQuew wrote:

Yes!Me too!Where's my e-mail??This is the 3rd day that my icons are missing!Chatted online w/a Comcast Rep earlier this a.m.(Lester)&he said it's "system wide"&they're adding "enhancements"&it's being "worked on".C'mon!3days worth!Let's get it together Xfinity!

Until it returns, and it will, from the homepage scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and you will find a link to email in the left column.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Gold Problem Solver

@Again wrote: ... scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and you will find a link to email in the left column.

For me that doesn't work in Firefox. Not only is the top of the page just a featureless black band, the bottom "I want to ..." items are missing entirely. The only way I can get to webmail is by using https://connect.xfinity.com/.

Gold Problem Solver

@BruceW wrote: ... in Firefox ... the top of the page just a featureless black band, the bottom "I want to ..." items are missing entirely ...

The top icon band and the bottom "I want to ..." items are back again for me in Firefox today.