Community Forum

E-mails not being delivered when using Xfinity Connect web

Contributor

E-mails not being delivered when using Xfinity Connect web

This is the 3rd occurrence of this issue for me in the last year.

I have sent numerous e-mails this am and have found out none of them have been delivered.

I sent them using Xfinity Connect on my MacBook Air.

They show up in my sent items as sent. But the recipients have not received.

I went into the sent items and using the app on my iPhone, I was able to resend them...and then they were received by the recipient.

If I send to myself (i.e. cc or bcc) they do come through. But the ones I've sent to non-comcast e-mail addresses have NOT gone through.

HELP!

Expert

Re: E-mails not being delivered when using Xfinity Connect web

Can you send to other non-Comcast email addresses of your own like Yahoo or Gmail or something?  Do they go through OK?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Yes, I already did that. I have a gmail address also and my husband does. I've sent to both of those and they show sent via Comcast but never appear in gmail.

I wonder if it's something with the Safari I'm using. I'm unable to upgrade. I'm using Safara Version 10.1.2 (10603.3.8).

Expert

@bbyk wrote:

Yes, I already did that. I have a gmail address also and my husband does. I've sent to both of those and they show sent via Comcast but never appear in gmail.

I wonder if it's something with the Safari I'm using. I'm unable to upgrade. I'm using Safara Version 10.1.2 (10603.3.8).

Can you try with Firefox or Chrome?  Also, did any of the emails to the Gmail account go to the Gmail spam folder?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

I don't have Firefox or Chrome on this machine, nor do I have the ability to add it.

Not pushed to SPAM folder. All e-mails in my personal gmail are forwarded to my comcast e-mail, and the test one wasn't, so second proof that it's not being delivered.

Contributor

I have over 10 various e-mails from this morning that haven't been received by various recipients. It's not a one-time thing. It's a pain in the butt!

Regular Visitor

I have the same problem, except I am using Firefox.  It only affects a few of my e-mail correspondents, one also has a comcast.net address, another uses Yahoo.  In both cases I have other correspondents using the same two services, and none of them have any trouble receiving my e-mails.  How can I fix this?

Contributor

Just tried sending from my work computer using Internet Explorer and same thing...shows as sent but it is NOT delivered. COMCAST - can you help?!?

Official Employee

Hi @bbyk

I'd be happy to help. I've replied to your private message. Chat with you soon. 

@BruceWallace, I can help you as well. Please send me a private message with your first and last name as they appear on your bill. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.