Community Forum

E mail

New Poster

E mail

How to get spell check on email and word suggest

Problem Solver

Re: E mail

How are you accessing your email?  Website, third-party app, mobile device, etc?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

Though Comcast. Funny word suggest is working now on this response

Problem Solver

I have my email 'thru Comcast' too as well, but I use Outlook 2013 on my desktop, along with Xfinity Connect mobile apps on my Droid Turbo 2 and my iPad.  Again, how are you accessing your email where you are having the issue/question?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Expert

@Suffolk72 wrote:

Though Comcast. Funny word suggest is working now on this response

You seem to be confusing the spellcheck here in the forum with the one in your email.  So do you mean the spellcheck when composing a new email, or something else?  If you mean when you are composing an email, see here----------------

https://connect.xfinity.com/faq/email.html#checkSpelling

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Suffolk72, (Latoque and jav6joev) have great questions that will help us get your questions answered. Can you please clarify what platform you're using to access the spell check feature? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Suffolk72, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.