Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

E-mail issues with browaer Internet explorer

New Poster

E-mail issues with browaer Internet explorer

For last three weeks I cannot compose new e-mail, reply to e-mails or delete old e-mails. Service representatives says they are aware of the problem. They want me to try a new browser - I'm doing it. FIX THE PROBLEM. If it isn't fixed by time my next bill is due, I'm not paying the portion that has to do with internet connections.

Expert

Re: E-mail issues with browaer Internet explorer

@chris1506 wrote:

For last three weeks I cannot compose new e-mail, reply to e-mails or delete old e-mails. Service representatives says they are aware of the problem. They want me to try a new browser - I'm doing it. FIX THE PROBLEM. If it isn't fixed by time my next bill is due, I'm not paying the portion that has to do with internet connections.

Making threats won't solve the problem with your email, but it will create a problem with your bill, in that it will create late fees which won't be forgiven.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?  Did you try a different browser, and if so, did it take care of the problem?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.