Community Forum

E-mail account no longer working with no success from Comcast help

Highlighted
New Poster

E-mail account no longer working with no success from Comcast help

I'm running out of options to get comcast help. I've called in three times to the first level. They can't figure out why my e-mail account is not sending or receiving when our other accounts are.  I can log into one, but when I log into the one thats not working it defaults to the other one when opening. They provide a number to call which is 888 565 4329 for the next level of assistance. I've been on termial hold for over an hour two times, forget it! I bill by the hour. The last time when the fiirst level said they would transfer me direct they disconnected me (busy signal....) I can't get past the first level of help.  

hopefully comcast will reply to this and provide a contac so I can provide my phone number for a call back. 

Expert

Re: E-mail account no longer working with no success from Comcast help

@Oppie1 wrote:

I'm running out of options to get comcast help. I've called in three times to the first level. They can't figure out why my e-mail account is not sending or receiving when our other accounts are.  I can log into one, but when I log into the one thats not working it defaults to the other one when opening. They provide a number to call which is 888 565 4329 for the next level of assistance. I've been on termial hold for over an hour two times, forget it! I bill by the hour. The last time when the fiirst level said they would transfer me direct they disconnected me (busy signal....) I can't get past the first level of help.  

hopefully comcast will reply to this and provide a contac so I can provide my phone number for a call back. 

I know this is going to sound like a dumb question, but are you logging out of the one email before logging into the other?

Delete all of your cookies for Xfinity Connect.  Close your browser and then restart it.  Sign in to the email account that isn't working.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes. But the real problem is sending and receiving on my main address. The secondary address's work. I've send e-mails to and from the address that is not working. It shows message sent, but nothing there including the spam folder. 

Thank you for your reply.

New Poster

Well, I think I may have figure it out. Auto forward was set to go to Gmail but does not show up in comcast in box. Doh! 

I would think Help Line would have that as a trouble shoot item on level 1. If not, maybe they will add it to the list.