Community Forum

E-mail - How to Access / Manage Secondary Accts

New Poster

E-mail - How to Access / Manage Secondary Accts

I can no longer see or manage secondary e-mail accounts that I have set up for myself and my children.  How do I access those accounts?  It used to be pretty easy to do but now I can't even see them.  What's up?

Expert

Re: E-mail - How to Access / Manage Secondary Accts

There's a couple of different ways to approach this.  One, you can sign into your primary account, then click on 'My account" at the top of the page.  It will likely ask you to sign in again.  On the next landing page click on "Users".  There you should see any secondary accounts you have.  Two, in the new email format in the left folders pane there is a section labeled "Add mail account".  Click on that and you can add your secondaries as external accounts.

Frequent Visitor

I can find the account.  I can't find any way to make the e-mail folders appear.

Expert

@AFOSAWIPS wrote:

I can find the account.  I can't find any way to make the e-mail folders appear.

Do you mean you can't see the folder pane at all?  If so see if this sorts it out for you----------------

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Internet-Archive/view-forlders-in-email/m-p/2839240#M505431