Community Forum

E-Mail Group

New Poster

E-Mail Group

I am using the Xfinity e-mail and (not being overly computer savy) I cannot figure out how to create a group for the purpose of sending out a group message to my service club.  I have tried highlighting the names in my address book and the "creating a group" but it comes up with no addresses.  I have created a group code but cannot then find a way to populate it with addresses.  What are the steps?

Expert

Re: E-Mail Group

@Opossum wrote:

I am using the Xfinity e-mail and (not being overly computer savy) I cannot figure out how to create a group for the purpose of sending out a group message to my service club.  I have tried highlighting the names in my address book and the "creating a group" but it comes up with no addresses.  I have created a group code but cannot then find a way to populate it with addresses.  What are the steps?

If you're in the new webmail [connect.xfinity.com/appsuite] click on Address Book.  Next to the word Groups you should see a + sign.  Click on the + sign and name your group.  Then, click and hold on the address you would like to add to the group and drag it to the group name.  You can also put a check in each address box and then on the last one hold down the left mouse button and drag the addresses into the group.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.