Community Forum

Does Anyone form Comcast monitor these messages? Appsuite down every night this week.

Regular Visitor

Does Anyone form Comcast monitor these messages? Appsuite down every night this week.

I use the Appsuite email. not a client on my PC.  Appsuite has been going down every night this week starting Monday 2/12/2018.  I cannot read my email or send any.  Of course I don't know if anyone is paying attention there at Comcast to fix this ongoing problem.  I needs to be resolved ASAP

Error: Failed to load message content.

The connection to remote server imap.email.comcast.net timed out while awaiting the response. Please try again later.. 

Well later seems to be the over night, the next day. Never 30 or 60 minutes.

Please provide us all with dependable email service.  

thank you.  

Tags (3)
New Poster

Re: Does Anyone form Comcast monitor these messages? Appsuite down every night this week.

Apparently not.  Ever since the Comcast email program was upgraded, it has been very slow, and currently not working at times.

New Poster

Re: Does Anyone form Comcast monitor these messages? Appsuite down every night this week.

I have pretty much had it with 

Error

The connection to remote server imap.email.comcast.net timed out while awaiting the response. Please try again later.

I don't want to try again later. I want it NOW.  I pay an absolute ridiculous amount of money for this and I get this error MANY times each day. 
I want it fixed, or I will have to switch.  AT&T is all over my neighborhood upgrading their lines, and such, and even though I really can't stand them, I may need to go that route. I have to have internet at all times - I run a business from my home.