Community Forum

Dissatisfied with present xfinity connect page format!!

Regular Contributor

Dissatisfied with present xfinity connect page format!!

I do not like the setup of the xfinity connect e-mail page. Is it possible to switch back to the older comcast e-mail page set up!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Dissatisfied with present xfinity connect page format!!

Unfortunately not.  Once you've been migrated to the new format, it's a one way street.  You can't go back.  You can, however, download and install any number of free email clients, which download your mail to your computer for increased security.  And even the simplest of them have more features than any webmail.

Regular Contributor

Yes,  i downloaded the e-mail client windows live mail 2012 many months ago and  i like it. i like its format etc. Thanks for the info.

Expert

Redfordl wrote:

Yes,  i downloaded the e-mail client windows live mail 2012 many months ago and  i like it. i like its format etc. Thanks for the info.

You might want to think about downloading and installing Thunderbird.  WLM is no longer supported or updated by Microsoft.  While you can still use it, Thunderbird is a much better program to use, and is very much like WLM.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

Just to add, some other webmail providers let you set up external accounts, like Yahoo, Ourlook.com and Gmail.  Then you would use that other interface to check your Comcast emails.