Community Forum

Created Filter Rule and now no emails - Help

Regular Visitor

Created Filter Rule and now no emails - Help

I was received so many emails from all different sources spam, sales, etc., so

I found the Certified Filter Rule and started choosing one from each of the many

emails.  The criteria I used surely was incorrect because I am only receiving 4 or 5 and the important ones do not come across.  Is there a location where these emails go? I there a place where I could go and change some of the rules?  I am not that familiar with Xfinity as I was with Outlook.  Now I don't have a clue as I should fix this.  I would very much appreciate your help.  

Tags (1)
Expert

Re: Created Filter Rule and now no emails - Help

Can you clarify---------exactly what "Certified Filter Rule" are you referring to?  Where did you find it?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Go to Filter Rules in the Settings. You can then edit, disable, or remove (trash can) each filter you created.

spam filter 1.JPG

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Expert

@techc

Take a look at any filters you have in place.  Do you have them set to discard those messages?  Because if so they never hit the Trash.  They hit the filters first, and when that happens "discard" sends them off into internet oblivion, never to be seen again.