Community Forum

ComcastAntiSpam, please help! Our domain name is getting spam filtered for our legal clients

Highlighted
New Poster

ComcastAntiSpam, please help! Our domain name is getting spam filtered for our legal clients

@CCAntiSpam Can you please help to get our domain name (newmanlum.com) removed from the Spam Filter? None of our clients with Comcast email addresses are receiving important communications from their attorneys, including court dates, orders and pleadings. It is essential that they be able to receive this legal correspondence, and we are unable to troubleshoot it on our own. I spoke to an agent from Comcast Business for the last hour and he recommended that I contact you to have our domain White Listed. Thanks so much! <edited>

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: ComcastAntiSpam, please help! Our domain name is getting spam filtered for our legal clients

@LOAMN Should clear in about 15-20 minutes

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: ComcastAntiSpam, please help! Our domain name is getting spam filtered for our legal clients

My company (email domain @ncsbn.org ) is having the same issue.    We filled out the blacklist form and have recieved notice back that the domain has not been blacklisted.   Yet the problem persists. The we are recieving is as follows: 

conversation with mx2.comcast.net[68.87.20.5] timed out while receiving the initial server greeting

Please help!  We also have hundreds of customers with comcast.net addresses that are not recieving emails from our company!

Highlighted
New Poster

not the question\problem has not been resolved.  how does another company escalate email deliver issues to comcast.  I have tried phone, social media and chat support.  The reps are not listen and actiing as if this is a single user problem.  My company is not able to send emails to hundreds of our customers with comcast.net addresses. please help