Community Forum

Comcast users not receiving G Suite emails

New Poster

Comcast users not receiving G Suite emails

@ComcastAntiSpam - Several of my customers use comcast.net email addresses as their primary inbox, and all have complained that they're no longer receiving emails from us (ruchomi.com). This is a new issue - emails used to be delivered to Comcast addresses without a problem, but it seems something changed about a week ago. The messages are reported as having been delivered on my side, but they're not getting to my customers' inboxes.

Could you please take a look and let me know what's changed and what needs to be done to resolve the issue?

Official Employee

Re: Comcast users not receiving G Suite emails

@kd-ruchomi Should be resolved in about 30 minutes

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello, Having the same issue pcm-funding.com.

Official Employee

Should be clear in 15-20 minutes

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Thank you

@ComcastAntiSpam wrote:

Should be clear in 15-20 minutes

. What was the issue so I know moving forward?

Official Employee

User feedback, reporting messages as spam.

New Poster

We are having the same issue, emails are coming from @vickeryproperties.com 

Official Employee

@cvick68 should be resolved in about 20 minutes or so

New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam - hi again! It seems like spam filtering is still an issue for my domain (ruchomi.com). It even happens when I email myself on my personal @comcast.net email address. I've explicitly clicked "Not Spam" several times but it appears to have no effect. We're not doing anything spammy - we're only trying to communicate with existing customers and partners who use @comcast.net email addresses.

Is there something we could do to help ensure we remain whitelisted going forward?

New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam - I realized I left out an important detail. We just migrated from G Suite to Office 365, so the title of this particular post is no longer accurate for us. That said, the problem was happening before the migration (on G Suite) and has continued to be a problem after (MX records were changed to Office 365 early this morning - 9/14). Thanks!

Official Employee

@kd-ruchomi Outlook is flagging your messages as spam before delivering them to us.  If you're unable to open a ticket with them, I might be able to reach out to folks there to see what's going on.