Community Forum

Comcast (personal) account receives no email from work (G Suite) email addresses

New Poster

Comcast (personal) account receives no email from work (G Suite) email addresses

This has been an issue since our business domain adopted G Suite for email service a couple months ago. Email sent from the domain minima.us is not delivered to comcast.net addresses.

Several of our staff have personal Comcast addresses, and many of our customers do. We have never successfully sent an email from the minima.us domain to any comcast.net address as far as we're able to tell.

There is no bounce message. and no error when sending. The messages just seem to be dropped. Would @ComcastAntiSpam be able to take a look?

Official Employee

Re: Comcast (personal) account receives no email from work (G Suite) email addresses

I've cleared the flag that was causing this (it was based on recipient complaints)

Additionally, I would recommend that you enable Spam Filtering (Advanced Settings in the webmail), and ensure your settings are set to save a copy of the messages.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!