Community Forum

Comcast incorrectly flagging all emails from Trooptrack as spam (nationwide)

New Poster

Comcast incorrectly flagging all emails from Trooptrack as spam (nationwide)

Hello-

Since about a week ago, all messages generated within Trooptrack (an online Scouting troop management / calendar / messaging system) have been moving to my Spam box.  This is happening with me, my wife, and several other members with @comcast.net emails who receive messages.  I reached out to the people at Trooptrack (in Utah) and they have received similar reports from other users nationwide.  For some reason, anything coming from  @trooptrack.com seems to be incorrectly flagged as spam. 

Some of the emails being incorrectly flagged appear to be originating from list-server@trooptrack.com, noreply@trooptrack.com, and no_reply@trooptrack.com

What is the best way to resolve this so that Comcast email users (around the country) can receive emails related to their Boy/Cub scout activities?  Thank you!

Expert

Re: Comcast incorrectly flagging all emails from Trooptrack as spam (nationwide)

You need to call Comcast security.  They handle situations involving blocking and spam issues-------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!