Community Forum

Comcast email

New Poster

Comcast email

I am a loyal Xfinity customer for internet only.  Comcast has tried to communicate with me through the email account set up by same.  Now you want me to allow you to access my regular email and voicemail by activating my account through Connect.  I DO NOT want another imposition on the details of my life so you can make money off of it by selling the data where ever you choose.  

If you want to communicate with me, use the email account listed in account info.  Otherwise assume your email info is not accessed.  

If you can give me a work around, please do.

A loyal customer.  Dennis

Expert

Re: Comcast email

Can you explain just what it is you are trying to do?  What you posted makes no sense.  Did you have a question about your email?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Gold Problem Solver

@Dented4sure wrote: ... If you want to communicate with me, use the email account listed in account info. ...

You don't have to use a Comcast email address if you don't want to. You can log in to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/users under "Contact Information / Personal email", enter a non-Comcast email address there, and make it "Preferred". They should then send future messages to that address. Just in case they don't . . .

Consider forwarding your Comcast email address to your personal email. Once in a while they send out stuff that's actually important. If you have their Open-Xchange "Appsuite" webmail ("connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/..."), the setting is under (gear icon) / Settings / Mail / Auto Forward.

Official Employee

Hello, Dented4sure. If you have any questions that regard your account, please feel free to reach out to me through private message. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!