For almost a month now I've been unable to connect to my comast email accounts through my mac's email browser. Even connecting to the comcast.net site to login to my accounts has been very shaky in FireFox, Safari and Chrome. When on the main comcast page the top menu that contains the login menu bottom does not appear. I've managed to work around using the main page only because in my Safri browser history captured the sign-in page to my email. Even then, the web browser seems very slow.
In the email browser it tells me it is unable to connect. I've tried disabling my accounts and adding new accounts but got the same results. On a live chat one rep told me comcast was preforming an upgrade to the mail server and could not tell me when it would be completed.