Community Forum

Comcast email groups-how to edit?

New Poster

Comcast email groups-how to edit?

When I go to previoulsy established groups, I cannot edit the groups-Help!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Comcast email groups-how to edit?

Exactly what happens when you try?  Please be detailed about what's going on.  Can you open the group by clicking on it?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have established a new group, when I open that group, it is empty. The icons above for mail, edit and delete are not "live" and thus I cannot add any contacts to the group.

Expert

@desenfants wrote:

I have established a new group, when I open that group, it is empty. The icons above for mail, edit and delete are not "live" and thus I cannot add any contacts to the group.

In order to add names to a new blank group, you have to be in the main "Address book" listing.  Click on that and you should be able to drag and drop contacts into the group.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I called Comcast-the way to add contacts to a newly formed group is to click & drag the contact from your address book. The contact remains in tha address book & is also added to the group.