Community Forum

Comcast email blocking G-Suite

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast email blocking G-Suite

@ComcastAntiSpam...Hello.  We are a travel agency sending mail from GSuite.  Comcast seems to be blocking our messages.  The domain is @WandelustTC.com.  I promise we are a real company.  Our clients are not receiving important travel related messages.  Please help!!

Official Employee

Re: Comcast email blocking G-Suite

@rangers93-94 Should be good for the moment. (I assume you meant "wanderlusttc.com") 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you for the incredibly prompt response.  You are correct about the domain....

New Poster

Hello! 

Our domain is also having this same problem. greatbendmusic.org Can you help me too? Thank you!!

New Poster

Hey, fadefromdark did @ComcastAntiSpam help you?

Official Employee

Yes, I believe his issue should now be resolved.  Sorry, I must have forgotten to reply last week.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Re: Comcast blocking emails from G Suite domain

I am having this same problem! My emails to customers with comcast email addresses are not being delivered. Please help! <Edited: "Personal Information">

Official Employee

Re: Comcast blocking emails from G Suite domain

Could you share just the sending domain?

New Poster

Our company emails seem to be getting blocked suddenly as well. 

@trinitysolarsystems.com is the domain

Official Employee

@rlyons1642 Should clear up in 15-20 minutes, please respond again if you are still having issues

New Poster

We are experiencing the same issue.  We have been in business for 21 years and recently had to do a switch to a new email through gsuite.  our domain is @wescraft.repair  Please help we have been unable to help our comcast customers for a little over a week.

Official Employee

@ScottyWe It should resolve in about 15-20 minutes.

Frequent Visitor

I’m also having the same issue @Christmascentral.com

Official Employee

@gardassoc Please check again in about 15-20 minutes.  Thanks

New Poster

Hello, We are using G-Suite as well and our company emails also appear to be being blocked when we try and send them to people at comcast.net. Our domain is robowellness.io and we are not spamming people. How can we get this fixed?

Thanks for the help!

Official Employee

@Robo5 Should be good to go

New Poster

It's working, thank you so much!!!

New Poster

Hi @ComcastAntiSpam,

I am a web developer working for the brand www.coastandrange.comWe area sending mail from GSuite and it is not being delivered to our comcast.net customers. I'd love any help to get this fixed.

Thank you so much

Chris

Frequent Visitor

Thanks, that did the trick!

Official Employee

@chrisgrim Should be resolved in 15-20 minutes.

New Poster

Thank you so much,

I'll check it out.

Thanks

Chris

New Poster

Gsuite account not able to send to comcast.net accounts

I am not able to send emails from my Gsuite account to any comcast.net email accounts. Please tell me how to fix this.

New Poster

My company email is also being blocked by comcast.net

capitalcitylandscaping.com

Please Help!

Official Employee

@CCLM1 Same as the other thread, should be resolved

New Poster

Hi, I'm also having the same issue with my organization's email not going through to Comcast members. The domain is linkzedu.com - thanks!

Official Employee

Should be cleared shortly