Community Forum

Comcast blocking email delivery from several senders

New Poster

Comcast blocking email delivery from several senders

I am no longer able to receive emails from the following senders:

notifications+mnast@teamunify.com
no-reply@sportsengine.com
quickbooks@notification.intuit.com

I have completely turned off spam filtering. I have added all three addresses to My Address Book.

My husband also has a comcast email address and he receives the emails fine.  Additonally, he can see my address included in the To: list.  I had no problems receiving emails from these senders prior to a couple of months ago.

Expert

Re: Comcast blocking email delivery from several senders

Call Comcast security and have them look at your account----------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem you have.  Can you tell me if and how you got it fixed?

New Poster

Unfortunately, I have not been able to resolve this issue.  I called Comcast security, and they were unable to see any of the emails being blocked on their end.  I have validated with the senders that the are in fact sending to the correct address.
I just opened a gmail account and started sending mail to there.  Very frustrating.

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for getting back to me.  I am very frustrated, too.  Quickbooks and lots of other applications use software called SendGrid to send emails.  The problem could be with SendGrid, althought they deny.  I will let you know if I learn anything more.  Someone else on the Xfinity Forum had the same problem and managed to get it resolved.  I have opened up a case with Xfinity and keep trying to communicate with both Quickbooks and SendGrid.  I am also not getting emails originated by an application called Booker.  

Official Employee

jenaffeldt, are you able to PM me with the UIDs for yourself and your husband so I can review the issue further?

Frequent Visitor

My problem was solved.  It turned out I was on a "suppression list" in an application called SendGrid which is used to send invoices from Quickbooks.  Contact support@sendgrid.zendesk.com.  Sendgrid claimed I marked an email from QuickBooks as spam which threw me on the list.  I have no recollection of doing that.  I don't know how that could have happened.  But it did.