Community Forum

Comcast blocking domain

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast blocking domain

I am trying to figure out who to contact regarding an issue I started having 12 hours ago. Emails from my personal .info domain are not being delivered to my Comcast.net address. Others who have have the same .info domain but who have their emails forwarded to gmail are receiving them. I called Comcast Security Assurance and they assured me someone would contact me, but no one has. Any suggestions about who to contact would be most welcome. Thanks, Paul
Frequent Visitor

Re: Comcast blocking domain

I am having the same issue and spent hours on the phone speaking with 4 different guys. All of whom had such strong accents it was hard to understand them.

However, about 2 weeks ago, Comcast started blocking emails coming from different domains, several are business contacts. One is the Chicago Tribune link which has been sent every morning for quite a while and now do not come through. No one seems to know why

Expert

@pjgrinberg wrote:
I am trying to figure out who to contact regarding an issue I started having 12 hours ago. Emails from my personal .info domain are not being delivered to my Comcast.net address. Others who have have the same .info domain but who have their emails forwarded to gmail are receiving them. I called Comcast Security Assurance and they assured me someone would contact me, but no one has. Any suggestions about who to contact would be most welcome. Thanks, Paul

Since you have already called security, I'm going to escalate this to the forum admins to see if you can get better traction on the situation.  You should see a response in this thread from an employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks for your help.  Much appreciated.

Official Employee

Hello @pjgrinberg & @guggerty, thanks for reaching out and I can further assist with this email concern! I am not showing any known issues reported, so can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@pjgrinberg, I have not heard back from you in our Private Message, therefore I will be locking this thread. If you still need assistance with this, please send me a Private Message. If you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, please create another Public post. Thank you! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@guggerty, I did not hear back from you so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a Private Message if you still need assistance with this, or create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns. Thank you!