Community Forum

Comcast blocking G Suite Domain - Who to contact

New Poster

I am trying to find out who to contact regarding an issue that I started having yesterday. My emails from my google apps domain, brynmawracing.com are not being delivered to comcast.net addresses, including my own. They are just vanishing into thin air. The emails are showing as delivered on G Suite and are being delivered to everyone in the world except comcast.net addreses. I have verified that my domain is not listed on any public blocklist. I am not receiving any return error message from Comcast's MX servers. This same issue has been reported here before and sometimes a comcast employee has been able to help over it.

I tried calling the Comcast Security Assurance number as recommended on other posts here, but they told me that "Comcast does not block any email", which is obviously false since they have a blacklist. They kept asking me to go in and just check my email and insisting that the issue is with Google's servers.

Any suggestions that someone could give on who to contact regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Expert

Re: Comcast blocking G Suite Domain - Who to contact

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi, bruce_walsh - I can check what is going on with your email issue. Please send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Thank you!

Official Employee

This should now be resolved.

New Poster

Thank you.