Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Comcast blocking G Suite Domain - Please release email address

Regular Visitor

Comcast blocking G Suite Domain - Please release email address

Hello, 

I am having the same issue and am seeking the same solution found in this Xfinity forum thread, however a guest moderator has closed the helpful thread. Thus I am unable to jump onboard and request the same solution. 

What I need: 

Please remove our nonprofit's rfwellnessfoundation.org domain from any blacklist or spam lists or "internal systems" as a Comcast employee refered to it as. (see screenshot)

Context and problem: 

We have G Suite for Non-Profit organizations. There is a certain email adddress (sen from the rfwellnessfoundation.org) that is being used to send to a comcast.net email user. However the email we send to the Comcast.net user is disapperaing into thin air. It's not even being delivered to their spam folder.  

Do note that other email addresses (e.g. Gmail) are receiving our @rfwellnessfoundation.org emails. 

Thank you so much for your time and expertise, 

-Beau 

Screenshot of solution from one Comcast Employee.

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 1.54.19 PM.png

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Comcast blocking G Suite Domain - Please release email address

Unfortunately, a known forum issue is making your screenshot not visible.

Regular Visitor

Re: Comcast blocking G Suite Domain - Please release email address

Hello there,

No problem; the screenshot is not actually necessary to resolve this issue. 

I am seeking assistance from a Comcast employee who will be able to "remove the domain listing from Comcast's internal systems. This should clear up in the next 30 minutes or so." (that is all that the screenshot says. Source.)

The domain that is being erroneously blocked by @Comcast email address is rfwellnessfoundation.org

Please release this domain from Comcast's blacklist.  We have vital nonprofit parnters with Comcast email addresses who are confused why they are not receiving our emails. 

Thank you, 

-Beau