Community Forum

Comcast Emails Not Saving After CC'ng

New Poster

Comcast Emails Not Saving After CC'ng

This pertains to Comcast Email - So upon receipt of an individual to gain information and I or our partners respond, we cc the email address so everyone is aware that it has been answered and can see it in the Inbox.  As of this week it has stopped doing that.  

It is essential in our business not to have everyone respond to the same email makes us look incompetent in our business.  How do we resolve this?

Expert

Re: Comcast Emails Not Saving After CC'ng

I'm not sure I understand what the question is, but if you have a business class account they have their own forums found here-------------

https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/

This forum is for residential accounts.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi 

I may have a business account vs residential that does not make our Comcast Email anything different than what it is.  There is not such thing as an Email address thru comcast.net to be separate.

Highlighted
Expert

@qldinc wrote:

Hi 

I may have a business account vs residential that does not make our Comcast Email anything different than what it is.  There is not such thing as an Email address thru comcast.net to be separate.

You get much different help in the business forums than here.  Please go to the Business forums and post your question there.

This thread is locked.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!