Community Forum

Clicking on email

New Poster

Clicking on email

Can someone please tell me how to adjust my settings so I can open an email with one (1) click instead of two?

Expert

Re: Clicking on email

I think you would need to change your preferences for the mouse pointer.  If you have Windows 10, see here-------------

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/single-click-open-items-windows-10/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you for your help, however, following those directions proved not to be the answer.  My Comcast emails are still requiring a double click and not the single click that I'm looking for.  Thank you anyway.

Expert

@LBromund wrote:

Thank you for your help, however, following those directions proved not to be the answer.  My Comcast emails are still requiring a double click and not the single click that I'm looking for.  Thank you anyway.

Then I would ask how you are accessing your email.  Are you using only the webmail interface and a browser, or a desktop email client, or an email app on a mobile device?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I'm sorry, but I decided to leave well enough alone.  I am an older person and do not understand some of the terminology that you used.  I will have to wait until someone can help me in person.  Thank you anyway.