Community Forum

Cant open my e-mail

New Poster

Cant open my e-mail

Cant open my e-mail , 15136, 3/24/2018 @  8:14pm

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Cant open my e-mail

What happens when you try?  Any error messages?  Details help us solve the problem.

Frequent Visitor

I can't read the body of my email.  It won't open. 

New Poster

Same here. Tried to open email and contents are blank.

Contributor

Same here.  I can open my emails, but no content is in them.  Just another example of how bad Comcast email truly is.  Next we'll get a message that they are working on it and to be patient.  The real question is why does Comcast have email problems weekly of one sort or another? Unbelievable.

New Poster

Looks like Xfinity is having major e-mail server problems AGAIN.... Mine's not working, either. Started acting glitchy Friday night. Now tonight, mail doesn't open.... doesn't open... finally a message pops up claiming the email has no content! 

Man, e-mail is a basic service. Terrible you can't rely on a big company like Xfinity to keep it working. 

New Poster

I can't open my e mail either   Very frustrated.

New Poster

I can't open email either.  At first there was an error message about the server, now all I get is a blank screen with no information.

Frequent Visitor

Same here. Can log into webmail and click on messages, but the message keeps loading. Outlook on Windows PC nor iOS mail on my iPhone will pull down new messages either. 

Regular Visitor

Seriously!?!?!  Email is not working again!?!?!

This is the third time in the last 4 or 5 weeks.

Contributor

Can't even log onto email now.  Message says that they can't connect to the server.  Spoke with a Customer Service rep.  They are aware of the problem, and that it's been going on for about two weeks.  For what it's worth he said 12 hours. Personally, I think their pulling numbers out of the air.  

How can a company like Comcast not maintain an email system?  This is about the 5th time this year. It's about time to switch I'm thinking.

New Poster

This is a pretty common occurrence, unfortunately. Customer Service will read a script with an arbitrary timeframe for resolution that may/may not be connected to real life, and there will be nothing most of us can do thanks to a monopoly enabled by local governments but without any meaningful oversight.

Frequent Visitor

Came back on line at 10:15.  Email working fine now.  For how long?  Who knows?