Community Forum

Cannot recieve certain emails

New Poster

Cannot recieve certain emails

So I get all my normal e-mails daily but recently I requested a passwrod log in from a group I am with and already recieve emails from as well but it will never actually send me any password log in. I had a friend use the same link I had in my email and hers worked. I have used my email on phone and computer but get the same thing. Also had an instance with a warranty company trying to send me a fed ex form for a return and I could never recieve it. I check my junk file but nothing is ever in there and checked with the companies and they have my email correct. I have looked at my settings and nothing is funny there, I actually have no security keeping emails from coming thur. I am at a loss and wonder what else I might be missing that I dont know about yet. Please help me.

Expert

Re: Cannot recieve certain emails

Call Comcast Security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sender's domain----------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!