Community Forum

Can you keep or how long can you keep email address after canceling Xfinity?

Regular Visitor

Can you keep or how long can you keep email address after canceling Xfinity?

My bill has gon through the roof and was basicly forced to add unlited data cause of my kids. The two months of overages cost more than the unlited data. Anyway if it wasnt for my mother in law I wouldnt even have cable just internet. But I need to take a serious look at my options, $330 a month is aweful for basicly my  internet. So what I need to know is after I cancel do I get to keep my "comcast email" acounts or will I lose them when I cancel my Comcast account?

Expert

Re: Can you keep or how long can you keep email address after canceling Xfinity?

@juhlian wrote:

My bill has gon through the roof and was basicly forced to add unlited data cause of my kids. The two months of overages cost more than the unlited data. Anyway if it wasnt for my mother in law I wouldnt even have cable just internet. But I need to take a serious look at my options, $330 a month is aweful for basicly my  internet. So what I need to know is after I cancel do I get to keep my "comcast email" acounts or will I lose them when I cancel my Comcast account?

I've disconnected my Xfinity service. How can I access my Comcast email?

If you logged in to your account within 90 days prior to disconnecting your service, you can still use your Comcast email address subject to the terms available at https://my.xfinity.com/terms/web/ .  Learn more about using your Comcast email after disconnecting your service.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.