Community Forum

Can't send any E-mails

New Poster

Can't send any E-mails

I recently had to change my E-mail password and since then I can recieve E-mails but can't send. Any thoughts?

Expert

Re: Can't send any E-mails

Are you using only the webmail interface and a browser, or a desktop client like Outlook or Mac mail?  Are you getting any error message when you try to send?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I use only the webmail interfaceand browser. I do get an error msg when I try to send.

Expert

@ShayD wrote:

I use only the webmail interfaceand browser. I do get an error msg when I try to send.

Exactly what does the error say?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Well, I'm no longer having the problem as long as I log on to the Comcast/Xfinity website but I'm still having the problem when trying to send Email from my phone. The error msg says that the Email Address or Password is wrong. I've triple checked and re-entered each one and powered off and on my phone to no avail.

Expert

@ShayD wrote:

Well, I'm no longer having the problem as long as I log on to the Comcast/Xfinity website but I'm still having the problem when trying to send Email from my phone. The error msg says that the Email Address or Password is wrong. I've triple checked and re-entered each one and powered off and on my phone to no avail.

Is it an iPhone?

Official Employee

Hello ShayD. Thanks for posting on our Forum. I can further assist with troubleshooting your email issue as needed.

Can you tell us, are you using your phone's email client? Or are you using the Xfinity Connect email app? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.