Community Forum

Can't get e-mail messages Error

Frequent Visitor

Can't get e-mail messages Error

I can't retrieve my e-mail messages from inbox.  Arrows keep turning then an error message comes up telling me retry, which doesn't work.  Also says to come back later.

New Poster

Re: Can't get e-mail messages Error

Same issue here, something going on with comcast. I'm guessing it has something to do with the new interface. One of my emails is still using the old interface and is working perfectly fine, the other 2 are on the new interface and both have issues.

Valued Contributor

Getting constant ser

SteveTreb wrote:

Same issue here, something going on with comcast. I'm guessing it has something to do with the new interface. One of my emails is still using the old interface and is working perfectly fine, the other 2 are on the new interface and both have issues.

ver errors here. Even drafts were lost. Not happy.
Valued Contributor

Woops (I goofed and hit the wrong button) I meant to say that on my end I keep getting 'server error' messages, and even some long drafts that I wrote..DRAFTS...were lost. Not happy...
New Poster

Yes I get the same error, I'm assuming you're using the new interface? As I mentioned 2 of my emails are and they have the issues, while my 3rd isn't and is perfectly fine. I have no idea how or why one of my emials is still using the old interface either.

Frequent Visitor

I received a call from Comcast.  It was their fault and it has been corrected.