Community Forum

Can't access 2 comcast emails anymore.

New Poster

Can't access 2 comcast emails anymore.

I used to be able to flip between two Comcast emails without having to sign out of one and sign into the other. Did the xfinity app change so you can't do that?
Expert

Re: Can't access 2 comcast emails anymore.

Assuming you are using only your browser and the webmail interface, open one account like you normally would.  Then open a private browsing window in your browser and sign into the other account.  The browser treats it as a separate session.  That way you can keep both accounts open at the same time on the same computer/device.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Sorry, I should have been clearer. It is on my phone I am having the problem now. I was able to flip between two comcast email addresses without logging off one and logging on to the other.

Expert

@Jkb4 wrote:

Sorry, I should have been clearer. It is on my phone I am having the problem now. I was able to flip between two comcast email addresses without logging off one and logging on to the other.

OK, I'm at a loss here.  Can you detail exactly how you were accessing both accounts at the same time on the phone?  Are you using only the browser and the webmail UI?  Or the Xfinity Connect Mobile app?  Or the mail app that came on the phone?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!