Community Forum

Can't Send out emails SMTP Error

Gambit75
Regular Visitor

Can't Send out emails SMTP Error

I've been having issues with my comcast emails I still use.  I'm getting the error CSI IP ###.##.###.177 is not permitted to send messages.  I has comcast for over 20 years and switched to metronet for the past 2 years.  Thinking one day I might go back to comcast we have still be using the comcast emails without any issues.  For the past 2-3 weeks we havn't been able to send out any emails when on metronet now.  It looks like my IP has been blacklisted from your server.  I looked and my STATIC IP that i have from metronet is not being blacklisted on any of the blacklist checking sites.  How can I get comcast to let me send out emails again?

BruceW
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Can't Send out emails SMTP Error

CSI in the error message means the listed IP is blocked by Cloudmark Sender Intelligence. See https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/Can-t-Send-Emails-from-PC-or-Phone-App/m-p/3355422#...

ComcastSPAAbuse
Official Employee

Re: Can't Send out emails SMTP Error

@Gambit75 I am sending you a PM to gather more detailed information. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!