Community Forum

Can receive email in other WiFi but not with xfinity

New Poster

Can receive email in other WiFi but not with xfinity

Can’t receive from my job account using the xfinity wireless as opposed to another wireless service. Could do it before but it was an older router. Any help is appreciated. I’m using a Mac
Expert

Re: Can receive email in other WiFi but not with xfinity

Can you clarify-----------are you saying you have a Comcast gateway modem/routers at home, and someone at work is trying to send you an email?  If they send it to some non-Comcast account you have like Yahoo or Gmail does it go through OK using the Comcast WiFi signal?

New Poster

I am seeing the same thing.  I can get mail on the Xfinity connect app on my mobile, but when I log into the Comcast portal and select the mail icon on the top of the page, all I get is a blank screen with 3 dots.  My inbox does not come up.

Expert

@Mark_Britt wrote:

I am seeing the same thing.  I can get mail on the Xfinity connect app on my mobile, but when I log into the Comcast portal and select the mail icon on the top of the page, all I get is a blank screen with 3 dots.  My inbox does not come up.

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.