Community Forum

An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Contributor

An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

My primary email is not working and getting the above error on the web and phone app, however my secondary account works...  I am waiting for important emails, when will this issue be fixed

New Poster

Re: An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

I'm having this problem as well... since yesterday when my internet came back on. I am operating from a different internet provider and accessing my email through my comcast account or via Apple mail program. I have NOT changed any settings. I can't move messages to trash on mail or Xfinity mail. I get this same message when signing on to read mail directly from Comcast email "An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request." I'm using about 8%. so that's not the problem. I see others with this problem but no fixes...it just seems to go away? I have restarted etc. to no avail.

New Poster

Re: An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Just an addendum to my question above... I atttempted to send the same email using my gmail account, with a copy to my comcast account.  Not only did the email send successfully, I also received the copy in my comcast inbox.  I did not get an error at all nor did I get any sort of error that the destsiation email was incorrect.