Community Forum

All emails not showing on desk top computer.

New Poster

All emails not showing on desk top computer.

I am having an issue with some of my emails not showing in my in box on desk top computer in office. However I see them come through on my phone and am able to see if I search in bar for them, but they are not showing in my in box on desktop. Cannot figure it out. Please help

Thank you,

Glenda Stoll

Expert

Re: All emails not showing on desk top computer.

"Office" implies that you are using Outlook on the pc for your email client.  Is that right?  Is the account configured using IMAP or POP3?  The same question applies to the phone if you are using a mail app and not just the browser and webmail.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: All emails not showing on desk top computer.

Hello, cjstoll. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

Another thing to keep in mind is if you changed your Xfinity password recently. You may need to simply update that password in outlook. You can also use this link to check your settings and make sure everything is set up correctly. Let us know if any of this helps or if you still need further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!