Community Forum

Ads and Storage?

Valued Contributor

Ads and Storage?

Since Xfinity is a pay service, are we able to shut off ads on Xfinity Connect at Comcast.net? Also, is there a way to increase storage?

I was reading about Outlook.com. They allow both storage increases and no ads if you pay for an upgrade to Premium.

I would assume Comcast should offer this to active paying customers for free?

Tek
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Ads and Storage?

@Tek wrote: ... are we able to shut off ads on Xfinity Connect at Comcast.net? ...

Visit https://my.xfinity.com/adinformation/ (log in if necessary) and click the TURN OFF EMAIL ADS button.

Email storage size is fixed at 10GB per email ID.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

When I click Turn Off it says:

Sorry, there was an error. Please try again.

Tek
Official Employee

Hi again, Tek. BruceW is correct. Also - since you're getting that error, please try that link again using a different browser. Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

Same error in IE and Chrome. However, it did disable the ad. So even though it gave an error it worked. 

Tek
Official Employee

Good to know, thanks for confirming!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!