Community Forum

Address book not accessable

New Poster

Address book not accessable

Suddenly, yesterday I could not access my address book. I received a message "Oops!

There seems to be a problem. I'll tell you what... let us fix it and this can be our little secret. Please wait 30 seconds and try again.

403: Could not sign user in.

Go back

comcast suggests it is not their problem since I could access on different browser, IE. I use google chrome. I don't know how to contact google the web only allows issues reporting, which I did. Anyone have any advice?

Expert

Re: Address book not accessable

I can access my address book just fine with Chrome.  Are you using the latest version?  It's now up to v 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)

New Poster

Thank you but problem still continues. I have the latest version: 

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 65.0.3325.162 (Official Build) (64-bit)
New Poster

I have been having problems with my address book for weeks and it does not matter which browser I use, same result.

New Poster

I finally got through to a Comcast technician. She informs me that Comcast is experiencing a national problem with e-mail service and that the technicians are working on it. Apparently many subscribers cannot get e-mail as well accessibility to the address book. Seems it has been a problem since the 16th. Seems like they should let us know so that we don't try to fix it on our end.