Community Forum

Adding contacts into existing groups

Frequent Visitor

Adding contacts into existing groups

For some reason, there is no way to add a new or existing contact into existing groups.  I'm unable to find a button to do that.

When I click the new contact, there are not boxes that list groups. When I click the existing groups, there doesn't seem to be a way to add anyone.

Suggestions and thanks.

Expert

Re: Adding contacts into existing groups

Try to drag and drop the contact to the group folder.  You can do more than one by just checking the boxes next to them.  They will all move as a group.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks so much-it took a few tries but it finally worked.  Wish they had left some directions on the page to make it easier!

Thanks again.

New Poster

I tried to drag and drop and it would not go in.  Any suggestions?

New Poster

I have tried that, and it does not work.

Expert

jeanny1111 wrote:

I have tried that, and it does not work.

Then select the message in the list by checking the little box to the left of it, then click on the Move button in the toolbar.  It looks like a file folder with an arrow in it.

Regular Visitor

How about adding a completely new person to the exisitng group   I much preferred the other way.  Just dont know why they have to change a good thing.  Grrrrrrrrrr

Expert

@vickierskine wrote:

How about adding a completely new person to the exisitng group   I much preferred the other way.  Just dont know why they have to change a good thing.  Grrrrrrrrrr

If you mean someone who is not in your address book, you have to add them there first.  Then you can copy them to a group.